For couching narrow ribbon. With the help of the adjustable guide, ribbons of various widths can be guided precisely into the seam.
1. Set the machine for a 4-thread overlock or a wide 3-thread overlock (left or right needle) depending on the tape width.
2. Tapes of up to 3/8” (10 mm) width can be used.
3. Raise the presser foot and snap on “Ribbon-couching foot”.
4. Place tape in guide (1) from the right.
5. Loosen set screw (2), push tape guide (3) to right to fit the width of the tape.
6. Lower the foot, sew a few stitches to fix the tape.
7. Place fabric underneath and sew.