For sewing lace, trim and tapes onto hems. The bottom edge of the fabrics is simultaneously neatened with a narrow or wide coverstitch, creating a flat joining seam.
1. Set machine for a „Coverstitch wide or narrow“ according to fabric.
2. Raise the presser foot and snap on “Lace foot”.
3. Insert the fabric into the left guide and slide it under the presser foot to the needle.
4. Insert the lace into the right guide and slide it beyond the needles.
5. Note: Use tweezers to slide the fabric and the lace to the needles.
6. Lower the presser foot and sew.