The clear sole affords the perfect view of your sewing project. It is ideal for decorative seams which have been previously tailor-tacked, as well as for positioning at the beginning or end of a seam.
1. Set machine for a Coverstitch or Chain Stitch.
2. Raise the presser foot and change to “Standard presser foot transparent“.
3. Note: this foot can be used to sew along the fabric hem or decorative in the middle of fabric.
4. Place fabric under the foot and lower it.
5. Sew, guiding the fabric as needed.
6. This see-through foot lets you see stitches under the foot as you sew.
7. It is especially useful to match up the end of a hem seam with its start for a beautiful finish.